How to Remove Blackheads
No matter how much we scrub and wash our faces, black heads just seem to appear all over our noses. Here are some good ways to keep your skin clear and avoid blackheads
1. Wet your nose with a clean face cloth and then dry your hands.
2. Open the packet that the nose strip is in, and rip the little tabs for a better fit on your nose.
3. Put the sticky side on your nose and wait for around 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, the nose strip should be as hard as papier mache. Remove it.
Removing Tool Method
1. Fill a sink or bathtub with hot (but not boiling) water.
2. Rest your head over the water, so that your face can take advantage of the steam.
3. Empty the sink or bathtub and clean the blackhead removing tool with soap and water. Proceed to use the removing tool, carefully following the instructions.
Facial Scrub Method
1. Wash your face and rinse with water. Do not bother to dry it.
2. Take a quarter-sized amount of facial scrub and lather through clean hands.
3. Massage your face with the scrub to exfoliate the skin.
4. Rinse and wash face again if necessary.
Waxing At Salon
1. This is a little unheard of but it is a myth that black hair will grow where you wax.
2. Just have the beautician wax nose and other places with blackheads. Most beauticians have done this before.
Things You'll Need
* Nose-Strips, try Biore.
* Facial Scrub, try Clean & Clear.
* Blackhead Removing Tool, available at Sephora.
* A good oil-free moisturizer, or Enzymion . This is fast-acting and the fruit enzymes in it break down oil on the skin's surface- no more shiny noses!
* Only use the strips once a week.
* Don't keep the strips on for longer than ten minutes. Otherwise, the adhesive will stick to your nose, and will not remove the blackheads.
* Try not to touch your face. It's a hard habit to break, but dirt, oil, and germs will get into your face and block your pores.